Stephen D. Campbell
is Principal of Independent Insurance Consulting, LLC and has 38 years of extensive multi-line underwriting management experience, including a five-year London assignment.
His underwriting management background includes global leadership of a $2.5b worldwide primary and excess casualty, environmental liability and crisis management profit center with a strong record of growth and underwriting profit.
- Mr. Campbell is available to counsel representing both plaintiff and defendant. He has deposition and trial testimony experience in Federal District Court.
Areas of Expertise
References available upon request.
- Primary and Excess Liability Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Contaminated Products Insurance
- Global and Multinational Insurance Programs
- Coverage Issues and Underwriting Guidelines
- Policy rescission (materiality of representations)