Joe L. Williams, CPCU
, partner in PozmantierWilliams Insurance Consultants, LLC, has over 49 years of experience as an Insurance Agent / Broker
and Insurance Consultant
. From 1970 until 2007, he was a principal shareholder in a large Houston firm, Wisenberg Insurance + Risk Management, and was Chairman and CEO when the firm was sold to a subsidiary of Wells Fargo Bank.
One of the youngest people ever to receive the CPCU professional designation at the age of 23, Mr. Williams is very familiar with all phases of the insurance industry, including consulting on bad faith, customs and practices, and standards of care. He has particular expertise in property coverage, business interruption, non-subscription, and risk transfer techniques.
- Mr. Williams provides expert services to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defense. He offers objective opinions on the following matters:
View Joe Williams' Consulting Profile
- Agent / Broker Bad Faith
- Insurance Industry Customs & Practices
- Agent / Broker Standards of Care
- Coverage Terms and Conditions
- Agent / Broker Services
- Insurance Program Design
- Agency / Company Disputes
- Claims Management by Agent
- Insurance Agency Management