Howard B. Wood
, President of Securcorp, Inc., is a retired former Special Agent with the United States Secret Service. He spent over 27 years with the Secret Service. During the past 13 years, he has worked in the private sector as a security consultant and as an expert witness in Premises Liability
and Negligent Security
- A security expert witness with over 35 years in the security industry, Mr. Wood has conducted over 100 Security Surveys and has testified over 1,000 times. He provides forensic security expert witness services, litigation support, security expert witness testimony, and security training to clients in the U.S. and overseas. His services also include witness location and interviews. Mr. Wood's expertise is available to attorneys representing both Plaintiff and Defendant.
Premises Liability Expertise
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
- Cruise Liners and Ports
|Parking LotsGaragesRestaurantsBarsSecurity GuardsShopping Malls|
- American Society for Industrial Security
- International Association of Professional Security Consultants
- Association of Former Special Agents of the U.S. Secret Service
- Illumination Engineering Society of North America
- National Associates of Legal Investigators
CV Available Upon Request.
View Howard Wood's Consulting Profile