Oded Gottesman, PhD
, CTO of Compandent Inc., provides world-class expertise and experience in working with leading law firms, expert witness services, prior art search, and related consulting for Technology Patent Infringement, Trade Secret Disputes
, and related matters. Among his areas of expertise are:
- Cellular Networks (4G LTE, 3GPP, 3GPP2, etc.)
- Packetized Networks
- Streaming Systems
- Real-time Systems
- Cellular Timing and Synchronization
- Location and Position Systems (UTDOA, GPS, etc.)
- Transcoding - Multiple Timing Sources, Data Rates
- Source Coding
- Channel Coding
|Error Control CodingAlgorithmsSpeech Audio and Video ProcessingSignal CompressionAlgorithmsSoftware, Hardware ImplementationEmbedded SystemsSmartphonesPortable DevicesClient-serverWeb ApplicationsMobile Applications|
- For the past 15 years, Dr. Gottesman has served as an expert witness in several cellular network and smartphone / tablet device related cases, including network operation, protocols, layers, signal processing, user / human interface, and applications.
- Dr. Gottesman's clients have included: Alston & Bird, Cooley Godward Kronish, Cummins, Dechert, Echelon, Fenwick & West, Fish & Richardson, Hill Kertscher & Wharton, Kirkland & Ellis, Sidley Austin, Weir & Partners, Woodcock & Washburn, MagicJack, Microsoft, Nokia, Parts Geek, Samsung, TruePosition, Vinson & Elkins LLP, and Wiav.
View Dr. Gottesman's Consulting Profile