Established in 1994, Experts.com is an Effective, Efficient, and
Economical way to search for and retain Experts Witnesses and Consultants.
Once a Member of Experts.com, you have the ability to market your expertise across
multiple platforms. You can customize your profiles to targeted markets – e.g.,
Expert Witnesses, Expert Consultants, Expert Answers, Expert Services and Expert
Forum (some services are forthcoming).
Who can become an Expert Witness?
An expert witness is a witness who has knowledge beyond that of the ordinary lay
person enabling him or her to give courtroom testimony regarding an issue that requires
expertise to understand. If you possess any specialized knowledge, skill, education,
experience, or training in any of our 1265+ and growing disciplines, then your expert
services may be in demand by the legal or business community.
Who Can Become an Expert Consultant?
An Expert Consultant has the same specialized knowledge but does not testify and
is not subject to the more stringent laws of Evidence that are imposed upon Expert
Witnesses. Often, Expert Consultants specialize in Expert Witness related work and
services within their field of expertise.
Why join Experts.com?
- Immediate and Direct Contact with Clients – no middleman or broker.
- Negotiate Fees With Prospective Clients
- Make Your Knowledge Accessible to Businesses, Insurance Companies and Law Offices Who Are Not Willing to Pay Broker Commissions.
- Showcase your Expertise by adding CVs, Books, Articles, Case Scenarios, Links of Interest, etc. to your Profile Free of Charge.
- Advertise at a Cost- Effective Rate - just one engagement pays for our nominal annual fee for several years.
- Exchange ideas with other professionals.
Does it pay to become an Expert?
For as little as $350 per year for a Profile on Experts.com Expert Witness
and\or Expert Consultant
Directory, you can reach out to those who are most in need of your expert services.
If you do not have an Account or a Profile on Experts.com, begin the process: JOIN.