Acclaimed Construction Experts & Consultants Inc.
Doc Mitchell is our lead expert. He is supported by our engineering staff that is second to none in structural, mechanical, civil, and mining.
As you read through our web site and review our expertise please be advised that we view any size case as being important and fully realize that everyone needs the best representation.
Mr. Mitchell and our engineers have all retired from very successful careers and are not dependent on their income as experts. They, however, do not like retirement and feel it is not right to let their years of hard learned/earned knowledge go to waste. They all agree playing golf or tennis 5 days a week get very boring and you can only spoil your grandchildren so much.
This fact enables us to establish a variable rate pricing system based on the size of a case and whether it is residential, commercial or industrial. We are more than happy to work with our clients based on their financial ability and need.
Mr. Mitchell is an expert and consultant in all types, fields, and phases of the HVAC, Electrical and Mechanical Construction Industry which fully covers all of the following:
· Air Conditioning, any type of system including cooling towers, fluid coolers, chillers and direct expansion
· Boilers, all fuels and pressures
· Electrical, Industrial, Commercial, and Substation Construction
· Heating any type of system or fuels
· Refrigeration, any type of system, any refrigerant including Ammonia, and cascade sub-zero refrigeration equipment using Ethylene or other sub-zero refrigerants
· Pressure Vessels of any type
· Piping construction with the exception of nuclear reactors.
His experience is based upon him actually having constructed, installed, serviced, maintained, and repaired over 11,000 systems in his career. In addition, he served as the factory warranty service agent for over 20 years for the majority of the largest HVAC, refrigeration, boilers, and low temp specialty equipment manufacturer’s in the world.
Mr. Mitchell will investigate and assess your case based upon workmanship, code compliance, installation, and construction as designed and if proper maintenance was performed by the owner after completion of the project. He will approach the investigation with attention to detail and precision so that if litigation is necessary or ongoing then all records, evidence, and testing will be admissible in court.
He is not an engineer and does not testify like one. Judges and attorneys have called Mr. Mitchell the best expert they have ever seen in a court room.
Mr. Mitchell can explain the most difficult, complex and technical processes to anyone in such a manner that it is completely understood. Juries will fully understand all points of the issues when Mr. Mitchell explains it to them.
Mr. Mitchell performed his first work as an expert in 1972. He has always been accepted as an expert by the court.
Areas of Expertise:
Consulting / Consultants
Equipment – Machinery,
Low Temp Refrigeration,
As of this time Mr. Mitchell is the only construction expert in the
1. Licensed Master HVAC Contractor (Unlimited), including cooling towers, fluid coolers, chillers of any type, refrigeration system of any type, heat pumps, and sub-zero refrigeration equipment using any type of refrigerants.
2. Licensed Journeyman HVAC Technician.
3. Licensed Master Boiler, Pressure Vessel, Piping, Contractor (Unlimited)
4. Licensed Master Electrical Contractor (Unlimited)
5. Licensed Journeyman Electrician.
6. Degree in Electronic Technology
7. HVAC & Refrigeration
Contractor 20 years (Retired). Mr. Mitchell’s company was in the top 10% of the
largest HVAC& R companies in the
8. Mr. Mitchell holds numerous other National Instructor Certifications in various construction related fields.
9. Mr. Mitchell is a recognized code expert and has designed and taught numerous approved continuing educational classes for city, county and state Code Enforcement and Building Inspectors over the years.
Mr. Mitchell’s previous cases have ranged from $ 1,500.00 to $ 50,000,000.00
Anywhere in the continuous
For cases involving Air Conditioning, Boilers, Electrical, Heating, Refrigeration, pressure vessels, piping construction and processes, please give us a call. We may be able to help.
For any or all of the following or just to talk to Mr. Mitchell, please call our nationwide toll free phone: 866-564-HELP (4357)
* Discussion of your specific issues
*Curriculum – vita
*List of attorney references
*List of Insurance Companies with whom we have worked