Acclaimed †Construction Experts and Consultants Inc.
†Doc Mitchell is our lead expert. He is supported by our engineering staff that is second to none in structural, mechanical, civil, and mining.
As you read through our web site and review our expertise please be advised, that we view any size case as being important and fully realize that everyone needs the best representation. Mr. Mitchell and our engineers have all retired from very successful careers and are not dependent on their income as experts.† They, however, do not like retirement and feel it is not right to let their years of hard learned/earned knowledge go to waste. They all agree that playing golf or tennis 5 days a week gets very boring and you can only spoil your grandchildren so much.
This fact enables us to establish a variable rate pricing system based on the size of a case and whether it is residential, commercial or industrial.
We are more than happy to work with our clients based on their financial ability and need.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Building Codes Compliance
Building Workmanship (for all trades)
Air Conditioning Codes
Air Conditioning Workmanship
Electrical Codes Compliance
Boiler / Pressure Vessel / Pressure Piping Codes
Boiler / Pressure Vessel / Pressure Piping
Mediation Ė in all fields and disciplines of construction
Disability Ė Accessibility Codes
Disability Ė Accessibility Workmanship
Doc is a code and
workmanship expert in all types, fields, and phases of the Construction
Industry.† Mr. Mitchell
holds more licenses and certifications relating to the Construction Industry,
than anyone else in the United States, Canada, and
Docís experience is based upon him actually having been completely involved in the Constructed Industry for over 30 years. He has worked, managed, taught and owned the following construction related companies:
* Residential construction company†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
* Commercial & Industrial construction company†††††††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
* Commercial / Industrial HVAC & Refrigeration company†††††††††††††††††††††††
* Boiler Pressure Vessel/Piping company†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
* Residential HVAC company††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
* Solar Energy company††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
* Commercial and Residential Swimming Pool construction company
Doc will investigate and assess your case based upon workmanship, code compliance, installation, construction as designed and if proper maintenance was performed by the owner after completion of the project. He will approach the investigation with attention to detail and precision so that if litigation is necessary or ongoing then all records, evidence, and testing will be admissible in court.
Doc is not an engineer himself and does not testify like one. Judges and attorneys have called Doc the best expert they have ever seen in a court room.
Doc can explain the most difficult, complex and technical construction processes to anyone in such a manner that it is completely understood. Juries will fully understand all points of the issues when Doc explains it to them.
Doc performed his first work as an expert in 1972. He has always been accepted as an expert by the court.
As of this time Doc is the
only construction, code and workmanship expert in the
1. Doc is a recognized code expert and has designed and taught numerous approved continuing† educational classes for city, county and state Code Enforcement and Building Inspectors over the years.
2. Licensed Master HVAC Contractor (Unlimited), including cooling towers, fluid coolers, chillers of any type, refrigeration system of any type, heat pumps, solar collection, and sub-zero refrigeration equipment using any type of refrigerants.
3. Licensed Journeyman HVAC Technician.
4. Licensed Master Boiler, Pressure Vessel, Piping, Contractor (Unlimited)
5. Licensed Master Electrical Contractor (Unlimited)
6. Licensed Journeyman Electrician.
7. Degree in Electronic Technology
HVAC & Refrigeration
Contractor 20 years (Retired). Docís company was in the top 10% of the largest
HVAC& R companies in the
9. Certified teacher/instructor in HVAC systems design and installation.
10. Certified teacher/instructor in Boilers/Pressure Vessel & Piping installation.
11. Doc holds numerous other National Instructor Certifications in various construction related fields.
12. Doc is a recognized code expert and has designed and taught numerous approved continuing educational classes for city, county and state Code Enforcement and Building Inspectors over the years.
13. Certified curriculum designer, instructor, and teacher of certification level classes in mold testing and certification of mold removal personnel and contractors which have been/are attended by code enforcement, building inspection, health department, juvenile justice, state leasing personnel, and independent building owners and managers.
14. Certified Asbestos & Hazardous Material abatement, removal, remediation contractor.
and/or Certified in the following under programs approved by
16. Certified and approved instructor in Mold & Hazardous Material abatement, removal, and remediation.
17. Certified curriculum designer, instructor, and teacher of certification level classes in mold education and vapor diffusion, infiltration, & water movement in construction. These have been/are attended by code enforcement officers, building inspection officials, health department management and inspectors, juvenile justice systems officials, state leasing personnel, and independent building owners and managers.
Docís previous cases have ranged from $ 1,500.00 to $ 50,000,000.00
Anywhere in the continuous
For cases involving code and workmanship in all fields and phases on the construction industry, please give Doc a call. He may be able to help.
For any or all of the following or just to talk to Doc, please call Docís nationwide toll free phone: 866-564-HELP (4357)
* Discussion of your specific issues††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
*List of attorney references
*List of Insurance Companies with whom we have worked