Kinsel Forensic Accounting, LLP
has over 60 years of Forensic Accounting
industry experience. Their firm delivers unsurpassed service combined with a strategic approach that provides clear cut answers for even the most complex financial cases. Kinsel services include:
- Forensic Accounting For Insurance Matters - various types of claims include business interruption claims, extra expense, fidelity and surety, property damage and fraud
- Forensic Accounting For Any Business Situation - support services in the areas of economic damages, lost profits, business interruption, fraud investigation, product recall, business fraud and business valuations
- Fraud Investigation Support - trained and experienced with skills for investigating fraud, concealment, and misrepresentation cases
Principal, Stacy A. Kinsel, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE
, has been engaged in Forensic Accounting
and Economic Damage Analysis
for over 20 years.
Ms. Kinsel earned both her Masters Degree in Accounting and Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Southern California. A Certified Public Accountant in the State of California, Ms. Kinsel is Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the AICPA. She is also a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
Ms. Kinsel has conducted seminars on loss of earnings, business interruption calculations, fidelity loss investigations, and other forensic accounting issues. Presentations have included such topics as "Elder Fraud and Financial Exploitation," "Loss of Earnings Claims for Attorneys," and "The Post-Great Recession Fidelity Landscape."
Select Consulting Experience
View Stacy Kinsel's Expert Witness Profile
- Measurement of business interruption loss to hospital resulting from earthquake damage
- Investigation of fraudulent practices of a city’s mayor and misuse of city funds
- Measurement of business interruption loss to refinery after damage to plant from explosion
- Investigation of faithful performance claim of employee involving mishandling of trust funds
- Investigation of fraudulent vendor billing scheme in a cargo handling company