AEROSOL TECHNICAL EXPERT with 35 years of AEROSOL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Mr. Chadwick is an aerosol products technical consultant, his areas of expertise include:
- Aerosol Technology
- Product Development and Propellant Systems
- Aerosol Packaging Systems: Valves and Containers / Spray Optimization
- Product Scale-up for Manufacturing / Aerosol Product Quality Assurance Systems
- Aerosol Laboratory: Operation / Design / Safety Systems
ATS Technical Consulting Services include:
- Aerosol Technology Training Programs
- Auditing Services (Aerosol Manufacturing and Laboratories)
- Aerosol Product/Package R&D and Manufacturing Support
- Designing and developing aerosol products & packaging systems
- Creating and implementing aerosol quality assurance programs
- Trouble-shooting technical issues in the lab and in the manufacturing environment
- Aerosol Laboratory Design and Operation
Please contact ATS directly at 603-895-0778 to discuss your aerosol projects or training needs.
I have been wandering around the aerosol industry for the last 35+ years both as an employee of major CPG companies, and, for the past 15 years as an independent aerosol technical consultant. While the attention to safety issues has dramatically improved over time, I am still amazed how often the simplest safety precautions are sometimes overlooked when filling aerosols with flammable propellants. I'll save my horror stories for another time, except for one particularly relevant example at the end of this article.
When the actuator is pressed on an aerosol can, the valve is opened, and a stream of liquid product travels thought the valve and exits the can.
This series, "Aerosol Anatomy," will dissect and examine various technical topics in aerosol technology, including product development, new technology, components of the aerosol system, and quality control.
This article continues the Aerosol Anatomy series, which dissects and examines various technical topics in aerosol technology, including product development, new technology, components of the aerosol system, and quality control of aerosol products.
This is a continuation of the Aerosol Anatomy series, which focuses on dissecting and examining various technical topics in aerosol technology, including product development, new technology, components of the aerosol system, quality control and other related topics of interest to formulators and manufacturers of aerosol products.