Shannon C. Miller, MD, DFASAM, DFAPA, NCTTP - Free initial consultation Forensic services on issues relating to alcohol or drug use, addiction, related behaviors (gambling, etc), drug testing, psychiatry, as well as the intertwining legal issues.
- Retained as Expert Witness - USA & Europe
- Both sides of the bar, civil & criminal, deposition & testimony exp.
- Active clinical practice for over 2 decades in Addiction Medicine, broadly experienced
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, as well as Psychiatry
- Certified in Buprenorphine treatment, and Tobacco treatment
- Distinguished Fellow, American Society of Addiction Medicine, and the American Psychiatric Association
- Awards for clinical practice, teaching, research, military service
- Senior Editor for major national Addiction Medicine textbook, editor and author for other major scholarly works relating to addiction medicine
- America’s Top Psychiatrists
- Roughly 50 medical publications including original research
- Interviews: Dateline NBC, Pravda, US News & World Report, etc.
- Strong teaching skills
- Credentials, Competence, Credibility, Communication Skills
Scope & Range of Services
Overview: Kenneth Free is a hotel and resort with 40+ years experience in the business. He is a highly credible resource for operations, real estate development, feasibility, business valuation, and business interruption issues.
Degrees and Licenses held by the Principal: MBA-Finance, Bloch School of Management (University of Missouri in Kansas City); BS-Hotel Administration, Harrah College of Hotel Administration (University of Nevada in Las Vegas); Registered Resort Professional, American Resort Development Association; Master Hotel Supplier, American Hotel & Lodging Association; Real Estate Broker licensed by the California Department of Real Estate.
Detail: Mr. Free’s company, Straightline Advisors, provides Advisory and Expert Services for Hotels, Resorts, Resort Timesharing, Fractionals, Condo Hotels, Casinos, Spas, and Recreational Real Estate. These services may be in relation to new properties going through the development or pre-development stages, those that are open and in need of fundamental change, or in any situation where disputes have arisen among the parties.
Key areas of consulting and expert effectiveness are –
Advisory & Expert Services: