Dr. Adam J Carinci, M.D. is a nationally recognized and sought after clinician, speaker and expert witness with over a decade of pain medicine experience. He is double-board certified in both Anesthesiology and in Pain Medicine and maintains an active, full time medical practice. Dr. Carinci is Chief of the Pain Management Division and Director of the Pain Treatment Center at the University of Rochester Medical Center and an Associate Professor at the University of Rochester School of Medicine. Prior to his current position, Dr. Carinci was the Director of the Pain Medicine Center at Massachusetts General Hospital and an Instructor at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Carinci trained at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School. He has been involved in over 50 cases as an expert witness for both plaintiff (35%) and defense (65%). He has qualified as an expert witness in federal court. He has authored over 30 expert reports, and has offered testimony under oath at both depositions and trials. Dr. Carinci is pleased to provide attorney references and redacted sample reports. He is an active member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, The American Academy of Pain Medicine and the American Pain Society. He lectures nationally as an expert on opioids and pain. He is a consultant for several Federal Agencies including; CDC, HHS and USDVA.
Pain Management Credentials:
Shannon C. Miller, MD, DFASAM, DFAPA, NCTTP - Free initial consultation Forensic services on issues relating to alcohol or drug use, addiction, related behaviors (gambling, etc), drug testing, psychiatry, as well as the intertwining legal issues.
- Retained as Expert Witness - USA & Europe
- Both sides of the bar, civil & criminal, deposition & testimony exp.
- Active clinical practice for over 2 decades in Addiction Medicine, broadly experienced
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, as well as Psychiatry
- Certified in Buprenorphine treatment, and Tobacco treatment
- Distinguished Fellow, American Society of Addiction Medicine, and the American Psychiatric Association
- Awards for clinical practice, teaching, research, military service
- Senior Editor for major national Addiction Medicine textbook, editor and author for other major scholarly works relating to addiction medicine
- America’s Top Psychiatrists
- Roughly 50 medical publications including original research
- Interviews: Dateline NBC, Pravda, US News & World Report, etc.
- Strong teaching skills
- Credentials, Competence, Credibility, Communication Skills
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Depression Drug & Alcohol Specific Phobia Sexual Offense Adjustment Disorder Family Proceedings Personal Injury Criminal Reports Head Injury Capacity Long Term Care Nursing Homes Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Behavioral Health / Psychiatric Care in Drug Treatment Facilities Psychiatric care in Nursing Homes, Group Homes