Gary A. Young, has worked in the field of Rehabilitation Counseling for 40 years. He has earned a Master of Education, is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, Certified Disability Management Specialist, Certified Case Manager, Diplomate of the American Board of Vocational Experts, and Forensic Vocational Economist.
Mr. Young serves as a consultant on Americans with Disabilities Act issues providing sensitivity training, compliance issues, job analysis, and employee training sessions. He is also a Vocational Expert for the Social Security Administration, participating in training programs for Administrative Law Judges, representative bar associations, and National Representative organizations.
Selected Speaking Topics:
Katherine A. Young, MEd, CRC, is a Vocational Analysis specialist, having joined the practice in 2013. She is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor with a Master's Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling from George Washington University. Her reporting services include comprehensive analysis of vocational, medical, and economic impact of injuries and other factors in a methodical and supported format. Transferable skills and abilities are identified through employment analysis and testing.
An introduction to Dr. Simmons' expertise and expert witness and consulting services.
Healthways Services, is a small practice that offers a wide variety of Health and Human Service programs, which are designed to help individuals and organizations achieve unparalleled successful outcomes. The program is called "Project S.T.O.P. (Self Taking On Prevention)," in which he educate, provide hope, empower, and encourage client's as they work toward achieving excellent success. Services Include:
Dr. Christopher A. Lowery, DHSc, CLCP is a Clinical Health & Rehabilitation Consultant with a special interest in helping individuals and organizations on global health issues. Since 2002, Dr. Lowery work emerged primarily with a global health focus and the passion to educate, empower and provide hope to individuals and organizations that need outstanding tough results in the delivery and evaluation on medical catastrosphic injury cases.
He currently hold the following degrees from University of North Texas, Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Studies (07); University of Oklahoma, Master of Arts in Human and Health Administration Services (10); Capital University Law School, Post-Speciality Certificate in Life Care Planning (12); University of Arkansas, Post-Master's Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling (14); and Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Health Science in Global Health (16).
Dr. Lowery's primary research project focuses on the interface between medical, psychological and psychosocial aspect of disabilities, such as understanding their barriers and enablers, and targeting long term life care planning health improvments within the context of cognitive and reality appraoches by preventing poor health and injury outcomes, improving good health and enhancing quality of life.
**If you have a case that needs Dr. Lowery's expertise, please feel free to give his office a call for a free consultation.
Erin O’Callaghan BS, MA, JD, LPC, CRC, NCC, CLCP, is a member of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, International Academy of Life Care Planners, Michigan Rehabilitation Association, Michigan Bar Association and the American Board of Vocational Experts. Ms. O’Callaghan has worked diligently for 15 years as a rehabilitation professional providing the highest standards of professional ethics. She has extensive occupational knowledge of the current labor market and how limitations may impact employability and earnings capacity. She provides consultation services in the areas of: Life Care Planning - In depth analysis of medical records, injuries, relevant guidelines for case facts and future care. Application of standardized methodology in the preparation of a Life Care Plan. Written and /or verbal consultation with members of treatment team and evaluators for use in the development of a lifelong plan of care. Wage Earning Capacity - Evaluation of transferable skills, labor market information, and geographical employment opportunities subsequent to an injury or disability to determine employability and/or loss of earnings capacity. Vocational Rehabilitation - Full range of vocational rehabilitation services including vocational counseling, job seeking skills training, rehabilitation, and adjustment to disability counseling. Lien Dispute - Assessment of lien and costs assicated with litigated claims versus pre-existing medical conditions. View Erin O’Callaghan's Expert Witness Profile.
Vera Dolan is an epidemiologist with over 30 years of experience in the life and health insurance industries. She is one of the leading mortality experts in the life insurance industry. She writes underwriting manuals and policy and procedure manuals for life and health insurance companies.
Vera has testified in both state and federal court, and has been retained in over 150 cases since 2006 for plaintiffs and defense on an equal basis. She is very credible testifying in deposition and on the stand.
* Life expectancies that are personalized and accurate to the standards of the life insurance and life settlement industries. Addresses the cases when life expectancies that are simply taken from a life table or estimated by a doctor, actuary or biostatistician are too long, too short, insufficient or not credible. Addresses the cases when a complete insight into the individual's medical conditions and/or personal history of high-risk behaviors is needed to assist the judge or jury in their decision. This information often decides the case, see article for details.
* Expert in bad faith/wrongful denial of life/health insurance claims.
* Expert in life/health insurance underwriting material misrepresentation.
* Expert in medical risk assessment and underwriting issues.
* Expert in life insurance underwriting policies and procedures.
* Expert in epidemiology. Previous cases include infectious diseases, occupational and environmental exposures, pesticides and tobacco.
* Approved life expectancy expert with the U.S. Department of Justice.
* Active consultant to the life insurance industry conducting cohort mortality studies, and writing underwriting and policy and procedure manuals.
* Over 100 articles published on mortality research and underwriting.
* Friendly, clear, concise, objective and quantitative.
* There is no charge for the initial phone consultation.
* There is no charge for travel time.