Galina Nikolskaya, MD
is a Traumatic Brain Injury
Specialist, QME, double boarded physician, board Certified by APBN in Neurology
and by ABMS in Clinical Neurophysiology
. She has been licensed to practice medicine in California since 12/2011.
Dr. Nikolskaya trained in neurology at the University of California San Diego. During her residency, she developed additional expertise in traumatic brain injury, movement, and headache disorders.
Following neurology residency, Dr.Nikolskaya completed Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship at Harbor-UCLA where she became skilled in electrodiagnostics including electroencephalography, electromyography, nerve conduction studies. During her fellowship, Dr.Nikolskaya acquired additional expertise in neuromuscular disorders, movement disorders, headache, epilepsy, and botulinum toxin injection treatments of various neurological conditions including chronic migraines, spasticity and dystonia.
Dr. Nikolsaya works in a private neurology group where she treats patients with a wide spectrum of neurological conditions including traumatic brain injury, migraines, seizures, musculoskeletal diseases, Parkinson’s, stroke, spinal cord injuries and peripheral nerve injuries. She is an affiliated physician for a multi-specialty group, Integrated Injury Specialists, where she treats patients with traumatic brain injuries in a TBI clinic.
Dr. Nikolsaya was recognized as Top 1 Neurologist in the Orange County Region during a Spring 2017 HealthTap Best Doctor competition and as America’s Top Physicians 2017 by Consumer’s Research Council of America.
- In addition to active clinical practice, Dr. Nikolskaya applies her expertise in neurology and available for review of records, conducting IMEs, and giving opinions or testimony. She has been retained by both plaintiff and defense attorneys and written multiple reports on cases pertaining to neurological injury or neurological diseases. Her work is known to be of high quality, timely, thorough and precise. previous cases have included:
Areas of Expertise
- Standard of care in neurology and if deviations have caused harm to a claimant
- Clinical status and prognosis of patients with neurological problems
- Neurological medication issues (involving anti-epileptics, migraine, pain medications, botulinum toxin, neuroleptics or any other medications used for neurological disorders)
- Central and peripheral nervous system injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Anoxic Brain Injury
- Post Concussive Syndrome
|DementiaTrigeminal NeuralgiaTremorsParkinson'sSpinal Cord InjuryNerve InjuryMuscle InjuryNeurological Disability|