Professional Inspection Consultants, Inc.
specializes in construction solutions. Having performed tens of thousands of inspections, they are able to spot construction defects that are often overlooked by builders, masons, and even local building inspectors.
Principal, Jeffrey E. Bartrem
is a Certified Building Inspector
with over 30 years of experience as Residential Rehabilitation Specialist, Building Official, Plan Reviewer, and Deputy Fire Inspector. Mr. Bartrem's experience includes both national and international projects including ones in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. He has vast knowledge and understanding of Construction Practices Assessments, International Code Council, the International Accreditation Service, Basic Building Codes, ICBO, ICC, and the Uniform Building Code.
Consulting Services Include
View Jeffrey Bartrem's Expert Witness Profile
- Failure Investigation, Premises Defect Claims
- Building Inspections - Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Vacant Sites
- Building and Fire Code Analysis, Plan Review, Workmanship, Design Issues
- Construction Monitoring
- Workmanship Standards
- Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing Inspections
- Bacterial, Mold, Radon, Chemical Testing of Structures and Water
- Digital Photography and Video, Thermal Imaging
- Verify Progress for Construction Draws Before Funds Released