Yonovitz & Joe, LLP
, a registered partnership based in Dallas, Texas, is a team of Forensic Audio / Video Analysts
, experts, and consultants with over 64 combined years of experience. Their diverse legal, forensic, academic, research and clinical experience includes scientifically objective, verifiable and generally-accepted forensic analyses of audio and video evidence.
- Forensic Audio / Video Authenticity
- Forensic Voice / Speaker ID
- Digital Audio or Video Enhancement
- Text / Video Transcription & Verification
- Copyright Infringement
- Forensic Audiology
|LinguisticsPhoneticsAcousticsNoise / Sound AnalysisElectronic Signature AnalysisAlcohol, Drug or Stress Effects on Speech|
Managing Partner, Herbert Joe, MA, MS, JD, LLM, BCFE, DABFE, DABLEE, FACFE
, has five degrees, including three science degrees and two law degrees, and is a Board Certified Forensic Audio / Video Examiner
. He has 29 years of experience providing Forensic Audio / Video consultation services.
Mr. Joe has conducted research, authored peer-reviewed publications, and been interviewed and consulted with various news and entertainment entities domestically and internationally. High profile cases include the Branch Davidian case, State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman; the Associated Press (Osama bin Laden); consultations with Dr. Phil (Manti Teo), the WSJ, CSI:Miami, TMZ (Michael Jackson), and People Magazine (Mel Gibson).
Speaking Engagements & Presentations
- Mr. Joe is consistently invited to speak on topics within his expertise, including his analyses in the State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman, Digital Signal Processing in Forensic Acoustic Cases, and Legal Issues in the Forensic Analyses of Audio and Video Evidence.
View Herbert Joe's Expert Witness Profile