Ronald N. Morris & Associates, Inc. (RNM&AI)
is a Forensic Document consulting firm dedicated to the highest possible standard for service and professionalism. With a well-equipped laboratory of state-of-the-art equipment, RNM&I provides expertise needed in several areas of Forensic Document and Handwriting Examination
- Handwriting Identification
- Document Examination
- Document Alterations
- Indentations, ESDA Analysis
- Ink and Paper Differentiation (No Destructive Testing)
President and Founder, Ronald N. Morris, CDE
is a Certified Document Examiner
with over 40 years of experience working with such entities as the United States Treasury Department, Office of the Examiner of Questioned Documents; the Washington, DC Police Department, Questioned Document Laboratory; and the United States Secret Service, Forensic Services Division, Questioned Document Branch. A Fellow in the Questioned Document Section of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, he is a nationally and internationally known expert in his field.
- Mr. Morris has been the author or co-author of numerous technical papers on different questioned document topics, including, but not limited to, handwriting and hand printing identification, opinion terminology, document interlineations and alterations, fabrication techniques, nondestructive ink differentiation, paper fasteners, the examination of plastic card documents, and other documentary evidence examination areas.
Speaker and Lecturer
- Ronald Morris served as an instructor at the United States Treasury Department Agents Basic Training School in Washington, DC, and the United States Secret Service, Office of Training, questioned document course for special agents and investigators held in Washington, DC, and the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Brunswick, GA.
Most recently, Mr. Morris conducted training programs to a group at St. Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia and served as guest lecturer at questioned document technical seminars at Georgetown University, Washington, DC.
View Ronald Morris' Expert Witness Profile