Deanna E. Foster, PhD
, is a Licensed Psychologist
and President of Psychological Resources and Services, Inc. She has over 20 years experience in assessing psychological disorders within the context of Employment and Disability
Dr. Foster has been practicing Organizational Psychology
since 1993. She has extensive background experience in stress disorders, depression, trauma, and anxiety that may be associated with issues such as retaliation, discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, disability issues (ADA), physical injury, wrongful termination, and fitness for duty. Her clients have included Apollo Group, Applied Materials, Avnet, Inc., Barclays Global Investors, Black & Decker, DHL, Motorola, Inc., NIKE, Northern Trust Bank, Pitzer College, Sonic Air, Division of UPS, and Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.
- Evaluating and counseling management and employees and designing interventions to improve performance, interpersonal behavior, and stress management
- Developing policy and procedure strategies to reduce stress in the workplace
- Addressing disruptive interpersonal dynamics in the workplace
- Designing and developing interventional strategies to minimize conflict, while improving morale, productivity, and efficiency
- Conducting individual and group treatment to address individual and group needs within the context of the organization
- Mediating conflicts between employees and management
A recognized expert in her field, Dr. Foster is a Guest Lecturer delivering presentations in Organizational Psychology
and Work Dynamics
in advanced post-doctoral level seminars throughout California, across the United States, and Europe.
: PhD Psychology, magna cum laude, University of Southern California
View Dr. Foster's Expert Witness Profile