Stone Rehabilitation, LLC
nurses have over 35 years of nursing experience and over 20 years of Medical Case Management
experience. Offering services in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana, their mission is to achieve cost effective case management services for clients while maintaining a quality work product.
- Same day informational turn around
- Creative cost effective measures on a case by case basis
- Be a positive mediator between the employee, the physician, the carrier and the employer to facilitate return to gainful employment and productivity
- Encourage the injured worker to be productive by using creative worksite rehabilitation
Holly M. Stafford, RN, CLCP, CLNC, CCM
- Certified Legal Nurse Consulting Services
- Full Medical Case Management Services
- Telephonic Medical Case Management Services
- Onsite Job Analysis
- Limited Case Management Services
, has many years of experience as a Certified Medical Case Manager
and Certified Life Care Planner
. She is a Certified nurse in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana.
Since 2005, Ms. Stafford has worked with Stone Rehabilitation as a Medical Case Manager, providing services to employers and worker’s compensation carriers to injured workers, and as a Case Manager Coordinator, overseeing, training, and evaluating present case managers and new hires.
In 2012, Ms. Stafford received her Certification as a Life Care Planner. She currently provides a dynamic document based upon standards of practice, data analysis, research, and comprehensive assessment to reflect the current and future needs with associated cost for an individual who has sustained a catastrophic injury or has chronic health care needs. For worker’s compensation cases, cost projections are utilized and constructed with consideration of the compensable parts of the claim.
Areas of Expertise
View Stone Rehabilitation, LLC's Expert Witness Profile
- Medical Case Management for Worker’s Compensation Carriers and Employers
- Life Care Plans
- Cost Projections