AEROSOL TECHNICAL EXPERT with 35 years of AEROSOL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Mr. Chadwick is an aerosol products technical consultant, his areas of expertise include:
- Aerosol Technology
- Product Development and Propellant Systems
- Aerosol Packaging Systems: Valves and Containers / Spray Optimization
- Product Scale-up for Manufacturing / Aerosol Product Quality Assurance Systems
- Aerosol Laboratory: Operation / Design / Safety Systems
ATS expert witness services include:
- Technical support for case analysis & planning.
- Aerosol product failure analysis
- Expert reports, depositions, and testimony at trial if needed.
- A complete CV and case list are available upon request.
- Mr. Chadwick has a proven track record of successfully participating as an expert witness in court cases involving aerosol products and/or aerosol technology.
Please contact ATS directly at 603-895-0778 to discuss your aerosol projects or training needs.
I have been wandering around the aerosol industry for the last 35+ years both as an employee of major CPG companies, and, for the past 15 years as an independent aerosol technical consultant. While the attention to safety issues has dramatically improved over time, I am still amazed how often the simplest safety precautions are sometimes overlooked when filling aerosols with flammable propellants. I'll save my horror stories for another time, except for one particularly relevant example at the end of this article.