Roger M. Katz, MD
, is Board certified in Allergy and Immunology
. Dr. Katz has been in the private practice of Allergy & Immunology since 1973. He has been honored as one of the "Best Doctors of America" and elected as one of "Southern California Super Doctors" by his peers.
Dr. Katz is currently a Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He is the author of over 100 articles, monographs, and chapters on medicine, mostly related to Allergy, Sinus and Asthma Disorders.
- Dr. Katz has approximately 20 years experience in defense and plaintiff expert witness evaluations. His services include Medical Legal Reviews, Depositions, and Court Appearances involving:
View Dr. Katz's Consulting Profile
- Allergy and Asthma Medical Care
- Exposures to the Environment - i.e. Sick Building Syndromes
- Exposures to Cleaning Agents
- Exposures to Insecticides
- Mold Intrusion
- Fire Related Exposures and Effects on Asthma and Allergy
- Oil Slick and Solvent Exposure
- Insect Sting & Bite Reactions