Daniel J. Maple, BCMA, RCA, MA, TRAQ
, is a Registered Consulting Arborist
, Board Certified Master Arborist, ISA Municipal Specialist, ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified, and holds a Commercial Applicators License. As of August 2017, there are 284 RCAs, 698 BCMAs, and 884 MSs in the world. Mr. Maple has the distinction of having all of these qualifications as well as others.
With over 30 years of industry experience, Mr. Maple has provided ethical, scientific sound arboriculture solutions to both the public and private sector. During this time, Mr. Maple owned and operated a tree service, and was a first responder in several natural disasters that resulted in thousands of tree failures. His investigations into the tree failures and the experience gained makes him uniquely qualified among his peers as a risk assessor and risk mitigation planner. Mr. Maple has used his years of hands on experience along with his formal education to advise states, cities, parks, developers, managers, HOAs and the private sector.
- As an expert witness, Daniel J. Maple is well respected for his ability to document evidence, superior communication skills, forensic investigations, and pragmatism. He is articulate and knowledgeable under cross-examination. Mr. Maple's services are available to attorneys representing both plaintiff and defendant.
Areas of Expertise
View Daniel Maple's Consulting Profile
- Line of Sight / Safety Issues
- Tree Accident Investigation / Reconstruction
- Tree Defect Personal Injury
- Plant Damage Assessment
- Tree Property Value
- Tree Appraisal
- Valuation of Landscape Plants
|Tree Inspections and Risk AssessmentBorder and Boundary Line Tree DisputesNegligent or Intentional Timber TrespassInsurance Claim InvestigationLightning / Storm Damage EvaluationTree Preservation During ConstructionLoss to Eminent Domain Taking|