Ralph V. Wilhelm, PhD
, has over forty years of industry experience in the Automotive Electronics Industry
. Dr. Wilhelm is familiar with automotive electronic component technology and the supply-line management required not only producing suitable automotive components, but supervising the R&D, advanced engineering, forward technology development, sales, and product line management process from OEM to customer.
Dr. Wilhelm has worked in various technical and leadership roles to develop new products and complex systems from invention to production using both internal invention/development and external partnerships to achieve world-class automotive systems worldwide. In 2001, Dr. Wilhelm founded and established an automotive electronics consultancy focused both on automotive electronics suppliers doing business in North America and also support for expert witness litigation.
- Dr. Wilhelm works with both plaintiffs & defendants and their law firms in supporting claim construction, assisting with various expert reports and IPR documents, and providing appropriate depositions and court testimony.
Automotive Areas of Expertise
View Dr. Wilhelm's Consulting Profile
- Instrument Clusters
- Automotive Primary and Secondary Displays
- Center Stack Displays and Subassemblies
- Human Factor Design & Guidelines
- Automotive User Interfaces
- Automotive Sensors & Transducers
- Vehicle Telematics
- Infotainment Systems
- On-board & Off-board Diagnostics and Prognostics
- Complex Safety Systems
- Automotive Cameras & Multi Camera Vision Systems