Dr. Michael J. Dreikorn, EdD
, is an Aviation, Space and Defense
industry Quality and Regulatory Compliance Expert. He provides technical investigation into complex issues within the Aviation, Space, Defense and Maritime industries, as well as highly regulated High-Tech industries.
- Dr. Dreikorn has extensive experience, having held positions such as VP Quality and Product Integrity at Pratt & Whitney; Deputy Division Manager of the Production and Airworthiness Division of the FAA, and other notable leadership and technical positions. His aircraft familiarization includes space vehicles, general aviation, commercial transport, and military aircraft, for both fixed and rotor wing applications.
Among many other career accomplishments, Dr. Dreikorn led design, production and quality systems for the greenfield start-up of a European commercial aircraft interior manufacturer, resulting in the Boeing President’s Award for 100% on-time delivery with 100% quality within 24 months. He conceived and developed an industry-wide body of knowledge aimed at the Aviation, Space, and Defense industry practitioner, a years-long personal project that evolved into an industry standard. Dr. Dreikorn was also recommended by a 4-star admiral, recruited by the Secretary of the Navy to serve on a technical advisory committee to identify solutions to acquisition challenges. He is the author of 3 published books including Synergy of One.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Aviation Accident Investigation / Reconstruction
- Aviation Accident Prevention
- Aircraft Maintenance / Manufacturing
- Aviation Alternative Dispute Resolution
- AS9100 and quality standards
- Aviation Business Organization
- Document Examiner
- DoD Procurement Rules
- Aviation Due Diligence
- Aviation Engineering Quality Assurance
|Aviation Evidence ProtectionFAA RegulationsFalse Claims Against the GovernmentAviation Human FactorsLaboratoriesManagement ResponsibilityProfessional MalpracticeProfessional ResponsibilityAviation Regulatory ComplianceAviation Safety Management Systems|
Michael J. Dreikorn
This book explains the dynamics in organizations, and describes business interactions as integrated processes that can be defined and managed as a holistic organism.
Michael J. Dreikorn
demonstrates how to develop a quality system that complies with both the ANSI/ISO/ASQC series quality standards and the applicable regulations of the FAA. Chapters are organized according to the major requirements of the ANSI/ISO/ASQC Q9001-1994 quality standards. Includes helpful examples and sample forms, cross-reference matrices comparing sections of each set of quality standard requirements, and a glossary of industry acronyms.