Carlos M Torres
3704 Sunrise Ranch Road
1. The pathobiology, clinico-pathologic correlation, and histopathologic diagnosis of: diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum, anus, liver, and pancreas.
2. Human neoplasms (cancer) and preneoplastic conditions.
3. Establishing standard of care, causation and cause of death.
Dr. Torres was instrumental in creating a rather unique model of GI subspecialty-focused laboratory, that during his 12 yrs tenure became one of the largest private national Anatomic Pathology laboratories-Caris/Miraca Life Sciences.
1. Anatomic Pathology Residency: Washington Univ-Barnes Hospital 1991-94.
2. Oncologic Pathology Fellowship: M.D. Anderson Cancer Center 1994-95.
3. Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology Fellowship: Harvard-Brigham & Womens Hospital 1995-96.
4. Instructor at Harvard Medical School: 1996-1998.
5. Assistant Professor and Director of Gastrointestinal Pathology Division at Univ. of Texas Health Science Center-Hermann Hospital, Houston Medical Center: 08/1998 - 12/2000.
6. Staff GI Pathologist and Quality Assurance Director at Caris/Miraca Life Sciences, Dallas TX: 01/2001 - 04/2012.
7. Staff Pathologist, Anatomic Pathology Division of the North Shore-LIJ Health System, Long Island NY: 05/2013 - 05/2015.
8. Staff Pathologist, Anatomic Pathology Division of Alliance Health Sciences, Dallas TX: 01/2016 - present.
9. Sole-Proprietor of "Expert Pathology Consultation Services", Dallas TX: 2001-present.
Thousands of Medical Experts 250 Specialties
6425 Christie Avenue, Suite 260
AMFS is the nation's leading provider of medical expert witnesses. We maintain a network of thousands of actively practicing, board-certified physician medical experts as well as expert witnesses in all other health care related fields. Since 1990 we have provided medical expert witnesses to thousands of attorneys in thousands of cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, criminal and other matters. Contact AMFS now for a free case analysis with our team of U.S. based Medical Directors.