Shannon C. Miller, MD, DFASAM, DFAPA, NCTTP - Free initial consultation Forensic services on issues relating to alcohol or drug use, addiction, related behaviors (gambling, etc), drug testing, psychiatry, as well as the intertwining legal issues.
- Retained as Expert Witness - USA & Europe
- Both sides of the bar, civil & criminal, deposition & testimony exp.
- Active clinical practice for over 2 decades in Addiction Medicine, broadly experienced
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, as well as Psychiatry
- Certified in Buprenorphine treatment, and Tobacco treatment
- Distinguished Fellow, American Society of Addiction Medicine, and the American Psychiatric Association
- Awards for clinical practice, teaching, research, military service
- Senior Editor for major national Addiction Medicine textbook, editor and author for other major scholarly works relating to addiction medicine
- America’s Top Psychiatrists
- Roughly 50 medical publications including original research
- Interviews: Dateline NBC, Pravda, US News & World Report, etc.
- Strong teaching skills
- Credentials, Competence, Credibility, Communication Skills
Howard is one of America's most sought after Restaurant, Bar, Food, & Beverage Industry Experts in the country. With over 31 years of experience, Judges & Juries respect Howard's industry expertise in regard to his restaurant expert witness& restaurant litigation support services - having provided expert witness testimony, opinions, and reports in both State & Federal Cases for Plaintiffs & Defendants.
• Federal Certification with 29 CFR 1910 from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration
• Certified Forensic Consultant (CFC)-the American College of Forensic Examiners
• Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points Manager Certification (HACCP)
• National Environmental Health Association Certification • ServSafe Food Safety
• On-Premise Alcohol - TIPs 2.0
Nationwide Services - NO CHARGE for Domestic Travel
State & Federal Cases - Plaintiffs & Defendants
Restaurant, Bar & Hospitality Industry Matters - Since 1987
Highly-recognizable books, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting A Restaurant" (1st & 2nd Ed) and "Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security: The Book of Restaurant Industry Standards & Best Practices", found in 76 countries around the globe.
Howard Cannon - Restaurant Expert Witness
With 200+ Litigation and 300+ Pre-Litigation cases as a Restaurant Expert Witness, Food Safety & Contamination Expert, and Restaurant & Bar Safety & Security Expert, Howard provides Credibility, Integrity, and Unbiased Analysis & Reports. Howard is well-spoken - having given hundreds of restaurant, food service & hospitality industry speeches and seminars, and is quite comfortable in any court of law. He is a published author/experienced writer with books & articles published in dozens of markets around the globe - delivering clear & concise expert reports with an effective and efficient opinion & basis. Howard NEVER misses a deadline – his expert witness reports & opinions are always on time.
Areas of Expertise:
Consulting Profile: View Howard Cannon's Consulting Profile