David L. Zacharias
has over 35 years of experience in the Commercial Banking Industry
. Has been a director of four banks, CEO of two banks, two mortgage companies, and is currently a Managing Member of a software company which monitors construction loans.
- Mr. Zacharias has been involved in some of the largest and most complex financial lawsuits representing plaintiffs or defendants, from locally-owned, to Fortune 500 companies, to the FDIC. He has been an expert witness in 17 states involving more than 85 cases (60/40 plaintiff/defendant), involving 55 days of depositions/22 days of trial testimonies. Mr. Zacharias has been deposed many times and has testified more than 100 hours in District, Federal, and Bankruptcy court.
Areas of Expertise
Resume, fee information and references provided upon request
- Commercial and Real Estate Credit
- Loan Underwriting
- Loan Analysis and Approval
- Mortgage Underwriting
- Loan Loss Provisions
- Loan Structuring / Loan Documentation
- Lending Policies and Procedures
|Lender LiabilityBranch / Checking Account OperationsLetters of CreditBank Internal ControlsBank Fraud AnalysisCorporate Credit FraudBoard of Directors’ Responsibilities|