Gale Prince, CFS
, brings 50 years of Food Industry
experience to the table, starting in 1967 at the Jewel Companies until his retirement from The Kroger Co. as its Director of Corporate Regulatory Affairs. A Certified Food Scientist (CFS) by the Institute of Food Technologists, Mr. Prince is widely known for his involvement in industry and regulatory activities and in addressing Global Food Safety
issues. He has been called “The Dean” of product recalls having managed several thousand in his career and is noted for his knowledge of food safety and regulatory requirements.
- Mr. Prince has food safety managerial experience in food manufacturing, food retail, and food service operations to assist in legal cases involving food. Has extensive experience in hazard analysis of all types of foods and in establishing preventive control programs.
Mr. Prince has broad working knowledge of Federal and State food regulations regarding food safety, food packaging, labeling, and food specifications. He has extensive experience in consumer products and food recalls along with product litigation related to product recalls and contamination and understanding of food fraud, economic adulteration practices on product tampering in both domestic and international marketplaces.
Mr. Prince's services are available to attorneys representing plaintiff and defendant and include record review, thorough reports, depositions, and trial testimony.
Areas of Expertise
View SAGE's Consulting Profile
- Food Safety
- Food Recalls
- Food Regulations
- Food Fraud
- Food Contamination
- Food Labeling
|Food ProcessingFood HazardsFood CodesFood ServiceFood RetailHACCP|
This Report Includes:
* Over 40 pages of vital food recall statistics;
* Graphic analysis of FDA, USDA/FSIS, Canadian and EU food recalls over a 3-year span;
* A quick and concise view of important recall trends;
* Summary of the current recall issues;
* Easy-to-read format
The Comprehensive Recall Data Analysis Report is an indispensable asset for managers and employees involved in food production and food safety procedures. It is a unique publication that can be used to help organizations understand the causes of recalls and what they can do to prevent these costly, damaging events.