Sean Wilson, MS, PG, CEG
, has over 23 years of experience in performing Geologic
and Geotechnical Forensic Engineering
investigations. Mr. Wilson currently serves as a Senior Professional Geologist at Shannon & Wilson, Inc. He holds a professional engineering geologist license in California and a professional geologist license in Utah.
Mr. Wilson has broad experience in numerous industries. He has completed or project managed over a 1,000 forensic evaluations of distressed properties in California, Utah and Oregon for insurance carriers. For the construction industry, Mr. Wilson's work in residential/commercial/public works development projects include trench and drilling exploration, down-hole logging, geotechnical laboratory testing, slope stability analysis, fault trench logging, foundation and keyway observations, fill control, mass grading monitoring. He has also provided planning and environmental impact reports for several cities and counties throughout California.
- Mr. Wilson provides consultation services to attorneys, judges, arbitrators, insurance companies, and others in the evaluation and remediation of soil related distress to structures, earth movement, seismicity, and other matters related to adverse soil, geologic, or hydrologic conditions. His services are available to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant.
Areas of Expertise
- Forensic Investigations
- Damage Causation Evaluations
- Geologic and Geotechnical Investigations
- Landslide Investigations and Mitigation
- Geologic Hazard Assessments
- Environmental Impact Report (EIR) Preparation
- Environmental Planning
- Observation and Monitoring of Engineered Grading and Construction Projects