Paul R. Minton, MD, FACC, FACP
, has over 40 years of experience practicing medicine as a Cardiologist
. Certified in Internal Medicine and in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Minton is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, and was Governor for the American College of Cardiology in Maine. Licensed to practice in Maine and Georgia.
For his service, Dr. Minton has received the Distinguished Instructor Award from Tufts University School of Medicine and the Distinguished Service Award from the Northern New England Tri-State Chapter of the American College of Cardiology. Dr. Minton has lectured widely on subjects including:
- Preventive cardiology
- Cardiac diagnosis for physicians in training
- Strategies in management of coronary heart disease and acute myocardial infarction
- Congenital heart disease in the adult
- Heart disease in women
- Diagnosis and management of cholesterol disorders
- The role of beta blockers and calcium channel blockers in cardiovascular disease management
- Non-pharmaceutical approaches to wellness
- Dr. Minton has been a consultant in Forensic Cardiology
to the legal profession for over 35 years. His special interest is the impact of personal injury and psychosocial and work stress on the heart, and as factors in sudden death.
Dr. Minton's cases involve: Standard of Care
issues in diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. His services are available to counsel representing Plaintiff and Defendant and include medical record review, written reports, depositions, and trial testimony when necessary.