Jim Leatzow has 43 of "hands-on" practical, property / casualty insurance agency experience. Leatzow has literally worn "every hat there is to wear in the P/C insurance business.
He provides expert & arbitration services nationally & internationally with no charge for travel time. He is articulate, efficient & equally comfortable within the U.S. & in foreign venues.
His experience includes:
- 43 years national Property/Casualty insurance industry experience
- 30 years national, Property/Casualty insurance Agency Owner
- 23 years national, Property/Casualty Managing General Agent (MGA)
- 21 years national, Third Party Administrator (TPA) insurance claim adjuster
- 16 years Reinsurance Company Founder/President
- Certified insurance Arbitrator (U.S. / U.K. / Bermuda)
- Licensed in all states for 20-25 years until 2005 (agency sold)
- Rule 26 Report specialization on complex cases
- History of representing plaintiff & defense equally
No charge for travel time "coast to coast"
Leatzow's specialties include: Agent-Broker-MGA standards of care / Bad Faith / Coverage / Agent-Broker E&O Claims / Agent-Broker custom & practice / Professional (E&O) Liability / Claims adjusting Standard of Care / Claims-made coverage / Surplus Lines issues / Underwriting / Licensing / Property / General Liability /Aviation Insurance
Burl Daniel, CPCU, CIC, CRM entered the Insurance Industry in 1973 and was an Insurance Agency Principal for twenty three years. He is retained as a Property and Casualty Insurance Expert Witness by attorneys representing policyholder insureds, carriers and third parties. Wide expertise in a majority of Property and Casualty insurance lines was developed over 40+ years. In the legal community he is well-known as responsive to attorney inquiries, depth of insurance experience and attention to detail. Credibility results from methodical analysis, independent research, concise reports and clear-cut answers to deposition and trial questions. Mr. Daniel maintains the professional designations CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter), CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor), and CRM (Certified Risk Manager) and holds a BBA-Insurance from the University of Texas. His teaching credentials include serving as Adjunct Professor of Insurance with two Texas universities; he holds Property-Casualty and Risk Manager licenses. Areas of Expertise:
Mr. Daniel has four decades insurance experience with a diverse set of industries: