Hamid K. Toossi, BSCE, MBA, EIT, M ASCE
, TAI's founder and CEO, has over 35 years of academic and hands-on experience in the design, build, and management of heavy Civil and Commercial Construction
Mr. Toossi's experience includes Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, Engineering, Construction Management, Contract Administration, Cost Estimating, Value Engineering, Claims Analysis, and Expert Services for Construction Claims and Contract Disputes, in the United States as well as overseas.
Mr. Toossi has participated in numerous Continuing Professional Education courses, both as an instructor, and as an auditor, in Contract Law, Construction Law, Business Law, Leadership, Management, Engineering, Construction Management, and Construction Claims. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), and the founding member of the American Society of MBA Executives.
: Hamid K. Toossi offers expert witness services to law firms representing both plaintiff and defendant. His services include written reports, depositions, arbitration, mediation, and trial testimony as needed. He has been involved in numerous Construction Claim
Areas of Expertise
- Testimony before the American Arbitration Association in connection with a GC bond claim against a surety insurance company and counter claim by insurance company for fraudulent inducement and wrongful termination etc.
- Testimony before the circuit court, in Fairfax, VA, in areas of concrete construction materials and methods in connection with a water reclamation facility construction project in Ashburn, VA.
- Prepared testimony as part of litigation before the United States Court of Federal Claims in areas of Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, delay, disruption and loss of productivity, in connection with design and construction of two submarine decompression chambers for US Naval Facilities Engineering Command
View TAI's Consulting Profile
- Concrete and Concrete Construction
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Construction Acceleration Claims
- Construction Defects
- CPM Scheduling
- Scheduling Delay & Analysis
|Construction ClaimsConstruction DelaysForensic EvaluationConstruction DisputesConcrete/ FoundationsProof of Damages Calculation|