Maximo M. Fuentes
has over 34 years in the Transmission and Distribution Power Industry
. He has constructed, maintained, and led line crews as a foreman and line supervisor.
- Mr. Fuentes has been at the forefront of delivering training to utilities from power to telecom. Leading a team for the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, he developed and was in charge of creating the largest service provider for training in 2000 for SBC (Southwest Bell) for their field staff to install the largest rollout of DSL. An ability to move quickly and successfully enabled Mr. Fuentes to open a Northern and Southern California training facility along with a facility in Texas for SBC.
Mr. Fuentes also assisted in the training and development of the Distribution Outage Application rollout for the Transmission and Distribution department, worked on the early stages of the OMS (Outage Management System) implementation, and developed the business case for acquiring a Work Planning and Electronic Timekeeping solution. He led and directed workgroups installing and providing maintenance on the distribution automation equipment (Smart Grid).
- Max Fuentes provides professional expertise in the construction, operation, and maintenance of transmission and distribution electric industry's accepted work practices and preferred work methods. His services, available to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant, include field investigations, written expert witness opinions, depositions, arbitrations, and testimony involving all types of electrical accidents involving lineworkers and other related electrical crafts trades.
Areas of Expertise
View Maximo Fuentes' Consulting Profile
- Electrocution and Contact with Energized Lines and Equipment
- Accidents involving Electrical Utility Systems
- Personal Protective Grounding
- Electric Utility Work Methods Development and Training
- Hot stick and Rubber Glove Work Methods