Gordon Kamisar, Esq., is a certified expert in Executive Recruiting, who has placed hundreds of different executives in the past 27 years in a variety of industries, and who also has a sub-specialty in Attorney Recruiting. A Duke Law School graduate who received his B.A., with distinction, from the University of Michigan, Gordon Kamisar is President of his own executive search firm.
Litigation Support - Mr. Kamisar has been deemed qualified as an expert in trial court, and was found in a recent court opinion to be a "credible and knowledgeable" expert on the subject of executive and attorney placements and compensation, testifying for the defendant employer. Mr. Kamisar has experience testifying in depositions and at trial. He is available to travel nationally and within the past two years has testified in cases in San Francisco, Dallas, and New York City.
Mr. Kamisar has served as an expert witness on the subjects of:
- Executive and Attorney Employability
- Executive and Attorney Compensation
- Executive and Attorney Marketability
- Executive and Attorney Earning Capacity
- Executive and Attorney Job Search Analysis
- Executive and Attorney Hiring Practices
- Executive and Attorney Recruitment
- Plaintiff / Employee Mitigation of Damages
- Presently retained in a federal New York City case involving an associate attorney at an AmLaw100 law firm alleging termination was in retaliation for reporting ethical concerns
- Served as an expert for plaintiff on the subject of executive and attorney employability, job search analysis and mitigation of damages in federal district court in San Francisco (N.D. Cal.) case of Wadler v. Bio- Rad Laboratories, Inc. where plaintiff was awarded approximately $11 million in damages plus attorneys fees when the jury found violations of Whistleblower protections in the retaliatory firing of the company's Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Served as an expert in a Dallas case on the subject of the employability of dismissed Hedge Fund Portfolio Manager