Lloyd F. George, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CLU, ChFC, MBA
, has over 40 years of Accounting
experience, specializing in Forensic Accounting and Business valuation
Mr. George is a combat veteran of the United States Coast Guard, a former auditor and consultant with Ernst & Young, and a former Deputy Commissioner of Revenue for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. His industry experience includes military, manufacturing, global pharmaceuticals, global financial services, state government, health care, federal agencies and tax exempt organizations.
With a wealth of certifications, Mr. George is also a Member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Institute's Forensic & Valuation Services Section; Member NJSCPA, Past Chair Litigation & Forensic Accounting Interest Group; Past Trustee, NJ Society of CPAs, Mercer Chapter Member and Past Chair, NJ Valuation & Litigation Services Interest Group;; selected by peers to the inaugural "CPA List"; and Member, Independent Business Alliance.
- Mr. George provides expert witness services to attorneys for plaintiif and defendant. His services are available for mediation, arbitration, and as a neutral expert.
Areas of Experience
View Lloyd George's Consulting Profile
- Business Valuation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intangible Assets (Intellectual Property)
- Estate, Gift, Succession Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships, LLCs
- Commercial Economic Damages, Lost Profits
|Shareholder, Partner DisputesStock Option GrantsInsurance ArbitrationsDivorce SettlementsInvestment FraudWhistleblower Complaints|