Stacy A. Kinsel, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE
, has been engaged in Forensic Accounting
and Economic Damage Analysis
for over 20 years.
Ms. Kinsel earned both her Masters Degree in Accounting and Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Southern California. A Certified Public Accountant in the State of California, Ms. Kinsel is Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the AICPA. She is also a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Ms. Kinsel has been involved with the preparation and/or review of over 1,000 damage claims. She has been qualified and testified as an expert witness in both Federal and State courts on forensic accounting matters and economic damage calculations.
Ms. Kinsel's services are available to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant and include preparing expert witness and rebuttal reports, advising in cross-examination of other witnesses as well as critique of other experts’ testimonies and reports, providing expert witness testimony, and participating in alternate dispute resolution proceedings. Her expertise includes the analysis and measurement of economic damages resulting from:
View Stacy Kinsel's Consulting Profile
- Business Interruption Losses
- Commercial Litigation Disputes
- Loss of Earnings Calculations
- Employee Fidelity or Theft
- First Party Property Claims
- Corporate Fraud
- Third Party Claims
- Product Liability Matters
|Family LawWage & Hours ClaimsProfessional LiabilityPartnership DisputesElder Financial AbuseThefts of Cash / InventoryFinancial Statement ManipulationFraudulent Expenses|