Shuster & Company, PC
is a full-service Forensic & Business Valuation Accounting Firm
serving clients throughout the United States and occasionally throughout the world. They are dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial, business, and forensic needs. Their professional services include:Forensic Accounting - Business Valuation - Divorce Matters- Accounting & Tax IssuesPrincipal, Steven J. Shuster, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA, CVA, FCPA
and his team provide litigation support services for a number of forensic accounting issues. They are experienced in identifying, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting financial and accounting data and information; applying the relevant data and information to a legal dispute or issue, and rendering an opinion as to their analysis. They have been accepted as experts by the Courts on numerous occasions and have served as consultants for plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of civil and criminal legal matters.
With a track record of helping counsel unravel challenging financial and economic issues in disputes, they provide valuable insight and clarity, helping their clients during every stage of a contested matter, from early case assessment and discovery to case strategy, damages analysis and settlement services.
Areas of Expertise
- Damage Analysis - Assist attorneys and clients in calculating damages in litigation cases or rebutting claims by opposing counsel.
- Family Law and Divorce Support - Business Valuations, spousal and child support matters, asset tracing, income characterization and calculation and division of assets.
- Fraud Investigation Consulting - Investigate alleged misconduct, and measure the financial implications of disputes.
- Lease Review Services - Analysis of commercial real estate leases and conducting lease reviews of rent, operating expenses, common area maintenance (CAM) expenses and real estate taxes to identify potential financial savings on behalf of tenant.
- Assisting Claims Adjusters - Business interruption, inventory loss, extra expense, lost earnings / profits, subrogation, product liability, general liability.
- Malpractice - Compare activities performed by the professionals to applicable professional standards and practices.
CV Available Upon Request.