John (Jack) P. Diehl, AIA NCARB LEED AP
, has over 40 years of experience as an Architect
. Mr. Diehl currently specializes in Forensic Architecture and Construction Defects
. He is licensed to practice in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Mr. Diehl is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), and the International Code Council (ICC). He is also a LEED AP Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional, Construction Document Technician, and General Contractor California, "B" License.
As President of The Diehl Group Architects, Inc., Mr. Diehl is:
- Responsible for field investigations, failure analysis, building code research, and development of repair solutions
- Performs technical investigations and research of suspected design and construction problems
- Verifies and compares as-built conditions, design parameters, building jurisdiction requirements and applicable industry standards of care
- Provides construction administration and quality control review for Type I and Type V building types
- Provides quality assurance, evaluation, and supervision of in-progress construction for major commercial and high rise structures for conformance to design, material, and workmanship standards
: Jack Diehl has provided trial preparation services and expert witness testimony in over two hundred (200) cases, residential or commercial, in support of construction defect litigation. He offers his expertise to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant. His services include arbitration and mediation.
Areas of Expertise
View Jack Diehl's Consulting Profile
- Forensic Architect
- Architectural Professional Liability
- Building Envelope
- Water Intrusion and Damage
- ADA Consulting
- Slip and Fall
- Building Code
|Construction DefectsWaterproofingRoofsFenestrationConstruction AdministrationEIFS ConsultingConstruction Standards|