Michael A. Steingart, DO
, is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
with a specialty in Pain Management Medicine
. He is fellowship trained in the field of Laser Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Disability
. He has been a general orthopedic surgeon for over 25 years with a busy practice in the Phoenix area.
Dr. Steingart has been performing laser spine surgery since 1999. He also uses laser on other parts of the body, such as, knee, shoulder, wrist, hip and elbow. He has developed techniques to treat various problems and reduce surgical morbidity.
- Dr. Steingart and his staff have over 20 years of medical legal experience. His services include Independent Medical Exams (IMEs), medical record review, depositions, telephone conferences, and expert witness testimony when necessary. His expertise is available to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant.
Areas of Expertise
- Laser Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Spine Injury
- Hand, Wrist, Elbow Injury
- Shoulder, Hip Injury
- Knee, Ankle, Foot Injury
|Joint PainImpairment RatingsFracturesSlip and Fall InjuryAuto AccidentsBack Pain and StrainsWorkman's Compensation InjuriesIMEs|
View Dr. Steingart's Consulting Profile
- Fellow of the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine from the University of Arizona Medical School
- Fellow of the American Academy of Minimally Invasive Spinal Medicne and Surgery
- Associate Professor of Midwestern University Medical School
- Adjunct Professor of A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine Arizona