William L. Duncan, Jr., MD, FACS
, is a Board Certified Urologist
and available as an expert witness and consultant involving Urology, its diseases, treatments, and complications. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
After 5 years in private practice with Southwest Urology Clinic in McComb, MS, Dr. Duncan opened his own practice, Duncan Urology, PLLC, in 2014. He currently serves on the Executive Committee at Southwest Regional Medical Center and is the President of the Association of Mississippi Urologists.
- Dr. Duncan practices evidence-based medicine and provides objective evidence to support his opinions. He can assist with both plaintiff and defense matters. Dr. Duncan's services include medical record review for causation and standard of care, written reports, depositions, and trial testimony as needed.
Dr. Duncan has particular expertise in Robotic and Laparoscopic
cases. As a leader in sacral neuromodulation (Interstim device), he has unique experience with its indications, surgical technique, and potential complications. Dr. Duncan has additional expertise involving wound issues, skin issues, and skin breakdown related to urine exposure and urine catheter issues seen in nursing homes, hospitals, and other short and long-term care facilities. He also is available as an expert and consults on vaginal mesh and pelvic mesh cases.
Specific Areas of Expertise
View Dr. Duncan's Consulting Profile
- Surgical Standard of Care
- Vasectomy / Vasectomy Reversal Complications
- Nursing Home / Urine Exposure
- Penile Implant Complications
- Vaginal Mesh
- Pelvic Mesh
- Pelvic Pain
- Dyspareunia Painful Intercourse
|Sexual DysfunctionInterstimSacral Nerve StimulatorUrologic Robotic SurgeryLaparoscopic ComplicationsPelvic ProlapseCystoceleRectocele|