Randy Gray, CHST, CSHM, OHST, BS, MS
, President and CEO of Grayhawk Safety & Health Consulting Company, is a Forensic Safety
and Health Consultant
and a Certified Safety & Health Manager
. He has nearly 32 years of experience as an OSHA Compliance Officer Specialist with the State of Kentucky.
Mr. Gray has extensive professional and educational experience in the Occupational Safety and Health fields. He has conducted onsite Safety & Health Audits
, including general scheduled inspections, employee complaints, referrals, follow-up, and fatal and non-fatal accidents.
In his career, Mr. Gray has conducted a total of 1,535 inspections
- 813 Inspections were conducted related to the general industry 29 CFR 1910 regulations
- 611 Inspections were conducted related to the construction industry 29 CFR 1926 regulations
- 111 Inspections were conducted in other industries such as longshoring, maritime, agricultural, and other 29 CFR OSHA regulations
- Mr. Gray provides expert witness services in defense and plaintiff litigation matters, safety and health on-site audits, customized OSHA safety and health training, OSHA 10 and 30 hour construction and general industry training, and assistance for employers who have been issued citations that they need assistance with obtaining better citation settlement agreements and working in conjunction with legal counsel with litigation assistance contesting OSHA citations.
Mr. Gray has served clients in Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia. He is available on a limited basis on a National level for more complicated, challenging cases.
Areas of Expertise
- Defendant and plaintiff expert witness services
- On-Site Safety and Health Audits
- Investigation of fatal and non-fatal accidents
- Customized OSHA Training
- Authorized OSHA 10 & 30 Hour for Construction and General Industry
- Assistance with OSHA contest and informal conference procedures to obtain better settlement agreements
- Expert testimony in OSHA contest hearings
- Construction Accidents
- Industrial / Manufacturing Accidents
- Third Party Safety, Industrial Hygiene
- Permit Required Confined Spaces
- Electrical Issues
- Stuck-By / Caught-In Accidents
|Construction Multi-Employer Job sitesIndustrial / Manuf. Host Multi-Empl. Citation SitesProduct Failure Safety / Health AccidentsPersonal Injury AccidentsOSHA InspectionsOSHA Citations / RegulationsOSHA Training|