Edward Suarez, MD, PA
, is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
. Earning his MD in 1979 from the Universidad De Valladolid, Facultad De Medicina in Valladolid, Spain, Dr. Suarez has over 35 years of experience practicing in his field of expertise. He is currently in private practice.
Dr. Suarez specializes in the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of persons of all ages with physical and/or cognitive impairments and disabilities. He is trained in the rehabilitation of neurologic disorders, and in the diagnosis and management of impairments of the musculoskeletal (including sports and occupational aspects) and other organ systems, and the long-term management of patients with disabling conditions. This involves:
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with painful or functionally limiting conditions
- Management of comorbidities and co-impairments
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection procedures
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Prevention of complication of disability from secondary conditions
Dr. Suarez is a Diplomate of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, a Member of the American Association of Electromyography and Electrodiagnosis, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Medical Association, and the American Academy of Pain Management.
- Dr. Suarez provides expert witness services to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant. He is a Certified Physician of Florida Worker's Compensation
and Certified Physician Specialist for the Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
. His services include medical record review, written reports, depositions, and trial testimony when necessary.