Carlo Scevola & Partners is an International Fiduciary Company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with branches in six continents. We specialize in International Planning, Strategic Consulting and Wealth Management. Our clients trust us for everything from setting up an Offshore Company to Mergers and Acquisitions to Business Finance and Asset Protection.
CS&P’s customer-centric methodology ensures that each client gets a custom-tailored solution which addresses that business’ individual objectives and requirements. Our team has expertise in every functional category and every important geography. From finance to operations to human resources to marketing – from the Americas to Europe to Africa, Asia and Oceania – CS&P can bring together experienced executives who know how to advise you and will make your enterprise a success. All this while always protecting your privacy.
Services Offered: Business and Strategic Consulting
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Pre-investment Feasibility Studies / Competitive Background Assessments
- Business Plan Research, Writing and Production
- Strategy Definition / Implementation
- Reworking of Operating Processes for International Suitability
- Industrial Partnership Scouting / Matching
- Tailor Business Model to Market Environment, Jurisdiction and Local Authorities Requirements
- Mergers, Acquisitions and CessionsCommercial Due Diligence or Investment / Financial Appraisals
- Company Reorganization and Restructuring
- Financial Feasibility Plans for Industrial Expansion
- Scouting / Recruiting Highly Qualified Financial Management
- Exit Strategies in the event of Buy-outs, Buy-ins, Spin-offs or MBOs, MBIs and LBOs
- Listing on Stock Exchanges
- International Tax Planning
- Corporate Structuring, Maintenance and Trusts
- International Contracts Law
- Residency and Citizenship
- International Banking
- Logistic Support
- Government Licenses
- Aircrafts and Vessels
- Intellectual Property
CS&P Operates In More Than 80 Countries Around The World.
Carlo Scevola and Karina Sneiderova
Intended as a unique source of inspiration for effective business organization and tax planning, as well as a quick and easy reference book, the Offshore Jurisdictions Guide is a comprehensive and objective guide to offshore jurisdictions offering personal taxation and business opportunities. Providing a solid overview of 100 jurisdictions around the world, this is an essential handbook for financial experts, legal advisors, consultants, and the general public.