*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Recreation Safety Expert Witnesses: 1
Gerald M. Dworkin is a professional Aquatics Safety & Water Rescue Consultant for Lifesaving Resources, LLC. He has an extensive background in Aquatics Safety, Lifeguard Training and Operations, Water Rescue, Swiftwater Rescue, Surf Rescue, and Ice Rescue, EMS and Firefighting. Along with several textbooks, he has written and published over 40 articles, and has consulted in over 500 drowning and aquatic injury litigation cases as both a Plaintiff and Defense Expert Witness.
Expert Witness Services
As an expert witness, Mr. Dworkin evaluates the Standard of Care as it pertains to Incident Prevention, Victim Recognition, and Emergency Management and provides accident reconstruction, depositions, written reports, and courtroom testimony.
His Areas of Expertise Include:
- Lifesaving, Lifeguarding and Aquatics Safety
- Water Rescue, Swiftwater Rescue, Surf Rescue, and Ice Rescue
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) & Basic Life Support
- Mechanisms & Physiology of Drowning
- Drowning and Aquatic Injury Prevention and Emergency Management
- Lifeguard Training and Operations
- Mechanisms and Emergency Management of Diving Accidents