Rabbie K. Hanna, MD,
specializes in Gynecologic Oncology
. Dr. Hanna is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. He has special expertise in Robotic-assisted Surgery
Licensed to practice in Michigan, Dr. Hanna is a Member of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), among others. He is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wayne State University, Detroit, MI.
Dr. Hanna is an attending physician of Gynecologic Oncology at the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan, in addition to Genesys Health System in Grand Blanc, MI and Hurley Medical Center in Flint, MI.
Areas of Specialization
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Primary Peritoneal Cancer
|Cervical CancerVulvar CancerVaginal CancerLaparoscopically Assisted Vaginal HysterectomyRobotic HysterectomyEndometrial BiopsyLeiomyomaOvarian Cancer|
- Dr. Hanna has published numerous book chapters, peer-reviewed articles, and abstracts on topics within his expertise.
- Dr. Hanna has delivered Gynecologic Oncology seminars and presentations around the nation to such entities as the Society of Gynecologic Oncology and others.
Honors and Awards
- Throughout the years, Dr. Hanna has been recognized for his outstanding achievement and ability. Among many include the 2015 nomination for membership into the Gold Humanism Honor Society. In 2012, he was honored with the “Outstanding Teaching Award” presented by the Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University Obstetrics and Gynecology Residents and other teaching awards.