Ivan E. Cohen RF, ARM, CRM, CIC, AAI, MLIS, CRIS, CPIA
, has 38 years of experience in the Insurance Industry
serving as an agent and broker. In 1979, he opened his own agency where he still serves as president.
Mr. Cohen is a member of the Global Risk Management Institute, an associate member of the Risk and Insurance Management Society and holds the distinction of being a RIMS Fellow and a contributing insurance columnist for Risk Management Magazine
- Mr. Cohen serves as an expert witness and litigation consultant on insurance related matters and currently serves as a subject matter expert for the New York State Department of Financial Services on the Insurance Exam Review Committee. His services are available to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defense.
Areas of Expertise
View Ivan Cohen's Consulting Profile
- Insurance Errors & Omissions
- Insurance Standard of Care
- Insurance Agent / Broker Duties
- Insurance Policy Interpretation
- Property Insurance
- Liability Insurance
|Insurance Custom & PracticeAuto InsuranceHome InsurancePersonal InsuranceCommercial InsuranceInsurance Company Bad Faith|