Maurice Lieberman, CLU, ChFC, RHU, LUTCF
, has over 40 years of experience specializing in Insurance
and Financial Planning
Mr. Lieberman holds three professional designations from the American College, Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant, and Registered Health Underwriter. He is a Life Insurance Training Council Fellow, and a member of the American College of Financial Services Professionals, Forensic Expert Witness Association, and the American College of Forensic Examiners International.
- Mr. Lieberman started as an insurance agent for Metropolitan Life and then advanced in his career to manage brokers. He successfully built agencies for Aetna, and Principal Financial Group. He was later promoted to Regional Director for New England Financial, and CSAA Life. Over the years he mentored hundreds of insurance agents, brokers, financial planners and agency managers to build their own successful careers and agencies. He was also a member of the Million Dollar Round Table and utilized his selling and management experience to train insurance agents, brokers and financial planners in advanced areas of estate, business insurance, and financial planning.
- . Mr. Lieberman has utilized his financial planning and insurance industry knowledge to consult with attorneys for over the past 12 years. He consults with attorneys and assists council in trial preparation regarding issues of life insurance and annuity coverage analysis, coverage disputes, and company practices. He has been called upon to be an expert witness in insurance litigation cases for both plaintiff and defendant.
Areas of Expertise
View Maurice Lieberman's Consulting Profile
- Life Insurance Coverage Analysis
- Annuity Coverage Analysis
- Coverage Disputes
- Company Practices
- Life Insurance Products and Services
|Contract AnalysisRegulationsComplianceBest Practice PrinciplesLife Insurance Underwriting Procedures|