Maximo M. Fuentes
has over 34 years in the Transmission and Distribution Power Industry
. He has constructed, maintained, and led line crews as a foreman and line supervisor.
Mr. Fuentes' passion is identifying and developing leaders at the field level, his book Essential Leadership Skills for Line Foremen
is a must read for the individual seeking to lead and direct line crews as a foreman. He has been a featured contributor to T&D World
magazine and to the APPA.
- Leadership Development- "The Professional Standard" - This 6-hour course is a Leadership development training module for personnel tasked with leading and directing line crews and their frontline supervisors. Key areas of training include leadership styles, tailboards, job planning, performance evaluations, etc.
- Electronic Tailboards - Tailboard documentation to ensure a robust and scalable document. EVALS is a SaaS (Software as a Service) organization that can provide customized tailboard forms for any company
- Training Development - Provide employees a safe and productive working environment by utilizing the web to provide workers, journey level and apprentices, the opportunity to train, track, and document learning at an optimum level
- Train-the-Trainer: Enhance trainers' abilities to provide excellent training and communication skills to accelerate the learning curve of employees
- Mr. Fuentes has been at the forefront of delivering training to utilities from power to telecom. Leading a team for the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, he developed and was in charge of creating the largest service provider for training in 2000 for SBC (Southwest Bell) for their field staff to install the largest rollout of DSL. An ability to move quickly and successfully enabled Mr. Fuentes to open a Northern and Southern California training facility along with a facility in Texas for SBC.
Mr. Fuentes also assisted in the training and development of the Distribution Outage Application rollout for the Transmission and Distribution department, worked on the early stages of the OMS (Outage Management System) implementation, and developed the business case for acquiring a Work Planning and Electronic Timekeeping solution. He led and directed workgroups installing and providing maintenance on the distribution automation equipment (Smart Grid).
View Maximo Fuentes' Expert Witness Profile