*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Carpentry Consultants: 2
Mike Panish is one of the most frequently retained consultants for all construction related services and trades with specialties in Doors, Door Hardware, Security, Automatic Doors, Cabinetry & Architectural Millwork. Mike is often used in the early stages of a lawsuit or claim, or prior to a law firm’s acceptance of a case to analyze the information provided by a prospective client. He is frequently called upon by insurance companies to evaluate a claim because of his knowledge and highly diverse background. He has been a retained expert witness in over 1450 legal cases since the year 2000, and regularly consults on issues that are not involved in legal disputes.
Mike Panish is referred by attorneys that have worked with him or have been on the opposing sides to help resolve a potential claim or legal dispute prior to filing an action. Contractor fraud, dispute resolution for homeowners/contractors. Licensed in CA as a General Building Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Door, Lock & Security Equipment Contractor, Cabinet & Millwork Contractor, and Painting & Finish Specialties Contractor. 35+ years hands-on experience in all construction trades with over 1600 cases since the year 2000. Local to CA & New England. Nationwide Inspection & Testimony.
Areas of Expertise:
- Automatic Door Personal Injury, Wrongful Death Cases
- Door and Door Hardware Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Defects Cases
- Cabinetry, Architectural Millwork, Furniture Personal injury, Defects Cases
- Slip, Trip, Fall / Railings / ADA Personal Injury Cases
- General Construction (all trades) Defects Cases, Personal Injury Cases, Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability, Premises Security for Criminal Cases, Elder Abuse Cases, Wrongful Death
- Building Inspections (all types), Site Evaluation, Product Evaluation, Defect Analysis, Poor Workmanship, Costs & Estimates, Plans Analysis, Proper Installation, Claim Analysis
Mr. Bawden serves as an accredited Instructor for the National Association of Home Builders, certifying other builders in his own specialties. He earned both his Bachelor’s degree and Law degree from Baylor University. He is currently serving as Vice Chair of the NAHB Remodelers Council, on track to be the national spokesman for the remodeling industry in 2017.
Mr. Bawden has been quoted and regularly appear in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Money Magazine, Consumer Reports, Forbes, Better Homes & Gardens, and many more consumer publications. He has made regular appearances on HGTV, and local TV live call-in radio shows in Houston. Mr. Bawden is the only builder who sits on the Board of Directors for the Greater Houston Better Business Bureau. He speaks at senior groups and support groups around town on Aging in Place design.
View Dan Bawden's Expert Witness Profile.