Dennis E. Coleman, JD, MPH
, has over 40 years of experience in Hospital and Healthcare Management
. In 1990, he formed his own hospital administration / healthcare management services consulting firm provide healthcare management services to various healthcare provider clients in a variety of areas, including strategic planning, business development, operations management, sales and marketing, policy & procedure development, and human resources management.
Mr. Coleman's academic background includes a Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University in Los Angeles and a Masters in Public Health degree with a Hospital Administration major and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, both from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- As a hospital administration expert witness consultant, Mr. Coleman is an advocate for applying community standards which are relevant, based upon the time frame, subject matter and administrative practice(s) appropriate to each case. He has consulted and provided case review, expert witness services, and/or strategic litigation preparation services in more than 200 legal matters. He accepts cases on behalf of Plaintiffs or Defendants.
Mr. Coleman is willing to serve as either a work product consultant or a designated expert based upon the particular strategic litigation needs of each case.
View Dennis Coleman's Consulting Profile
- Medical Staff Credentialing & Clinical Privileging / ELAM
- Negligent Credentialing, Negligent Supervision, Negligent Retention
- Hospital / Physician Relations-MEJIA Ostensible Agency Issues
- Administrative Community Standards
- Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules & Regulations
- Provider-Based Physician Contracting Negotiations & Contract Administration
- Administrative Policies & Procedures
- Hospital Joint Commission Accreditation, Licensing & Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Wrongful Termination / Constructive Discharge / Whistleblower Issues
- Patient rights; Informed Consent
- Patient Safety; Environment of Care
- Governance; Corporate Negligence