Eugene Strasser, MD, JD , FACS, ACLM
, principal at CosmePlast,
is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
with expertise in restoring form, function & aesthetics to the face & body . He offers 35+ year of Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
expertise and serves as Chief of Staff at The Outpatient Surgery Center in Coral Springs, Florida.
- Face-Facelift (Rhytidectomy, Eyelid (Blepharoplasty, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Browlift, Nose (Rhinoplasty, Chin Implant (Augentation Mentoplasty)
- Breast- Enlargement (Augentation Mammoplasty), Reduction, Lift (Mastopexy)
- Body- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Arm Lift (brachioplasty), Liposuction (Suction Lipectomy), Ear (Otoplasy), Labial Reduction/Augmentation
Dr. Strasser received his medical degree from the University of Maryland in 1972.
Following his general surgery residency, he went on to complete his Plastic Surgery residency at Albany Medical Center in New York. He obtained his board certification in general surgery in 1979 and obtained his board certification in Plastic Surgery in 1981.
In 1998, Dr. Strasser went on to complete his postgraduate education in Wound Management & Hyperbaric Medicine.
In 2001, he received a law degree from Sheppard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Legal Medicine